Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Diaper Houdini

My son is become more mischevious by the day. I received a call yesterday from my Mom who shared, "I have a story to tell you about your son...". I cringed hoping it didn't involve anything broken...be they household items, glassware, bones, etc.

The story goes....

"I walked into the bedroom to get Max up from his nap because I could hear him talking to himself. He had a really good nap from 10:30 until noon. Anyway, I walk in there and the first thing I see is bare buns. Your son had taken off his socks and pants, unbuttoned his onesie and then removed his diaper. I picked him up and discovered that the onesie flaps were wet and he had peed all over himself."

That's my boy! I'm only hoping he doesn't make a regular practice out of this. I'm not sure of a solution other than putting him down for a nap in footed jammies where the zipper top is buttoned off. Not that he couldn't figure that out. He's my Houdini!

An early Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you enjoy a wonderful, safe holiday with family and friends!

1 comment:

Glory Laine said...

I've got a few tricks for that. Let me know if he continues.