Max's latest and greatest escapade includes tabletop dancing. Break out the ones, ladies. This is how we're paying for college!
In a follow up to his dinnertime hijinks, he now likes to climb onto my chair at the dining room table once he's cleaned up and let down from his booster seat. Last night he decided that wasn't quite bold enough and managed to make it onto the table. Quickly enough he was assisted down.
I wandered off to the kitchen and made the astute observation to Alex that, "We need to keep a closer eye on him since he's climbing onto the table.". Then I had a mommy's intuition moment of, "What kind of idiot am I? I'll bet he's sitting on the table right now." I walk back into the dining room and sure enough he's sitting on the center of the dining room table playing with his pack of wipes. Sigh. Please, God, let my son make it through life without a serious head injury!
In a follow up to his dinnertime hijinks, he now likes to climb onto my chair at the dining room table once he's cleaned up and let down from his booster seat. Last night he decided that wasn't quite bold enough and managed to make it onto the table. Quickly enough he was assisted down.
I wandered off to the kitchen and made the astute observation to Alex that, "We need to keep a closer eye on him since he's climbing onto the table.". Then I had a mommy's intuition moment of, "What kind of idiot am I? I'll bet he's sitting on the table right now." I walk back into the dining room and sure enough he's sitting on the center of the dining room table playing with his pack of wipes. Sigh. Please, God, let my son make it through life without a serious head injury!
1 comment:
Sully has always firmly held the belief that tabletops were for sitting on. Or standing on. Or jumping off from. Whatever the situation may be. ;o)
Post a Comment