An updated photo of Mya. She's finally starting to keep those eyes open long enough for us to enjoy. I admit that I'm getting giddy at the thought of dressing her in all the cute dresses that have been passed on to us through the generosity of family. Bring on the pink!
And now you will see why I think Mya looks nothing like Max or I....she takes after Daddy and BaNoi!
Le, my mother-in-law, came up for a 4 day visit. We had a great time sharing Mya with her. P.S. Yes, that is breast milk in the bottle and not formula. I'm currently suffering through the "marathon eater" stage. Just when it doesn't seem possible that she could stomach another ounce....time to eat again!
Max is doing well. He has his moments of not understanding why I can't just put the baby down and pick him up but overall he's great. Here is a shot of him sharing his double stroller. He likes to reach over and point out her features. "Eyes! Nose! Mouth!" Also note how well the color of my skin matches the white of my hoodie. Thank you, Oregon Sunshine!
1 comment:
She's adorable! Thanks for your updates. Can't wait to see her in person.
a~
Post a Comment