Saturday, May 23, 2009

Curls

Mya's hair decided it would like to be curly after today's bath...but only until it was dry. I'm still unsure of what color it will end up being. It started out darker than Max's but appears to be lightening up some. She's definitely more dark brown than black now. The eyes? Time will tell. I call them navy blue for now.

Our wee one is growing quickly and starting to settle into a routine. Things are starting to settle down in our household. Alex and I can normally count on a few hours alone after Max goes to bed. We usually end up doing exciting things like laundry or picking up toys but hey, we'll take it.

Max is going through a growth spurt and is eating like a maniac. His new word of the day today...pizza. Refer to the Naomi entry below for reference.

No comments: