The Linke family has an unwelcome guest in our home. He goes by the name of norovirus. Talk about the pits. You can see from my previous blog that Max was having some stomach issues on Tuesday. By noon that day I had fallen victim. By the evening I was unable to hold down even sips of water. We were quite the duo.
I was a bit worried about dehydration with Baby so the doctor prescribed me an anti-nausea med which seemed to do the trick. Other than an hour or 2 of wakefulness, I slept until 4 p.m. the next day. I have delirious memories of Max and Alex's voices. WonderAlex took great care of Max, who was feeling much better by then. Alex even cleaned the entire house. We're talking under the couches, beds, everything!
Today I was glad to be headed back to work as I was a bit stressed about what the sick time was doing to my balance for maternity leave. However when I showed up to my mom's house this morning she had fallen victim to norovirus as well. Unfortunately my niece had stayed the night so I'm hoping and praying that she doesn't get sick as well. So I'm back at home today. Not much that I can do about that. I'm just hopeful that Mom is the last victim in the ugly chain.
Wishing you and your families good health!
Update: Max and I took a trip to Nana's to drop off some get well items. On the way home I saw him yawning and decided to keep an eye on him in the rearview mirror. I won't desribe what followed but let's just say it's going to take a few days for me to clean his car seat out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment