Thursday, March 27, 2008

All I Want for Spring Break Is My 2 Front Teeth...


They've finally arrived....my 2 front teeth. It has taken what seems like forever for them to drop into place and cut through. Not a fun experience and I have to admit I've been a bit cranky lately. Let's hope that the pain will soon pass and I can go back to my happy self for a while. In the meantime I'm rockin' a pair on top and a pair on bottom! All the better to gnaw on star puffs and Mum Mums.

This is a photo of me devouring a Mum Mum. They're my new favorite since they're aerodynamically shaped (like a surfboard). I can shove them into my mouth at warp speed. As you can tell by the debris, I usually end up with small bits of rice cracker gummed on my clothes, hands, blankets, face....you name it. It makes a lovely surprise when I find a cracker bite gooed into my neck fold later on. Snack time!

No comments: