Hello, everyone. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Max and I'm the baby my mom keeps blabbering on about. I decided since I'm nearly 6 months old and my mom is a busy lady that it's time I took this blog over. I may not be the mother of Max, I'm even better....I'm the man himself! Anarchy!
I'm a pretty busy guy myself. I like to roll around, grab at stuff, babble, cool stuff like that. You know, it keeps the ladies ooohing and aahing so what can I say? I'm the man.
My mom likes to do annoying things like hold onto me tightly. I keep bucking away and throwing myself in the opposite direction to show her I'm my own man and can handle this on my own. She mutters something about me having "delusions of grandy jury." I'm not sure what that means. I think she's just jealous of my physical prowress!
I've recently started eating solid foods. I enjoy sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, apples, and apricots. Mom fed me some sweet peas for lunch today. I wasn't sure how to eject them from my mouth so instead I grabbed the tablecloth and wiped my mouth out. Trust me, the tablecloth tasted a lot better than those green vegetables.
During the week I like to split my time between my house and Nana's. She watches me 3-4 days a week while my parents go to work to pay for my toy habit. It's ridiculous, people. I act as though I might enjoy a particular activity. Let's say jumping. My crazy parents go out and buy the largest most expensive jumping toy they can find. In this case a jumperoo. I'm now up to a jumperoo, swing, exersaucer, 2 bouncy seats, a Bumboo...the list goes on. Although I suspect they're wising up to me since they've been buying stuff off of Craigslist. Anyway, my master plan to take over the house is progressing well.
My parents kindly hired a contractor to remodel the basement as part of my square footage domination plans. Mike is building me a family room, bathroom and a bedroom down there. There's also some room they call the laundry room. I don't have much interest in that one other than it allows my servants to launder my clothes and bed linens.
Alas, this is all that I have to share for now. It's my nap time!
I'm a pretty busy guy myself. I like to roll around, grab at stuff, babble, cool stuff like that. You know, it keeps the ladies ooohing and aahing so what can I say? I'm the man.
My mom likes to do annoying things like hold onto me tightly. I keep bucking away and throwing myself in the opposite direction to show her I'm my own man and can handle this on my own. She mutters something about me having "delusions of grandy jury." I'm not sure what that means. I think she's just jealous of my physical prowress!
I've recently started eating solid foods. I enjoy sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, apples, and apricots. Mom fed me some sweet peas for lunch today. I wasn't sure how to eject them from my mouth so instead I grabbed the tablecloth and wiped my mouth out. Trust me, the tablecloth tasted a lot better than those green vegetables.
During the week I like to split my time between my house and Nana's. She watches me 3-4 days a week while my parents go to work to pay for my toy habit. It's ridiculous, people. I act as though I might enjoy a particular activity. Let's say jumping. My crazy parents go out and buy the largest most expensive jumping toy they can find. In this case a jumperoo. I'm now up to a jumperoo, swing, exersaucer, 2 bouncy seats, a Bumboo...the list goes on. Although I suspect they're wising up to me since they've been buying stuff off of Craigslist. Anyway, my master plan to take over the house is progressing well.
My parents kindly hired a contractor to remodel the basement as part of my square footage domination plans. Mike is building me a family room, bathroom and a bedroom down there. There's also some room they call the laundry room. I don't have much interest in that one other than it allows my servants to launder my clothes and bed linens.
Alas, this is all that I have to share for now. It's my nap time!
1 comment:
Max, You are the man! Sounds like you rule the world. Can't wait to pinch those cheeks next time I see you.
Post a Comment