Saturday, February 23, 2008

Firsts

This weekend I have enjoyed several firsts that I thought I would share. My cousin Sydney came over Friday night and we had our first sleepover. It was a great time. After she woke up, Syd insisted that she hold me and we watched Care Bears in Mom's bed. Doesn't she have great morning hair? I aspire to have that much hair someday...


My other first happened this morning. After my morning nap I woke up to a beautifully sunny day. Mom packed me up in the stroller and surprised me with a trip to the park. Hardly my first trip to the park but now I get what makes parks so great....playgrounds! I had my first ride on the swing. It was love at first take off!

Two firsts and I've barely started my weekend! I'm on a roll. Maybe I can talk Mom into my first nunchucks?!

No comments: