Sunday, April 26, 2009

4

Unbelievably our family of 3 will grow to a family of 4 exactly 4 days from now. We've had a relaxing last weekend as a family of 3. A trip to Mt. Tabor Park on Friday, a day of errands yesterday and a day trip to Astoria today. We paid a visit to the Davis family and their adorable 1 month old, Connor. Max did well with him so I have my fingers crossed that he'll adjust okay if not perfectly smoothly. Here are a few shots of the past weekend...

38 weeks and Baby is ready to burst through the argyle.

Daddy picked up a free basketball hoop off of Craigslist. Max thanks him, his back does not.

We brought the swing back out. I just love Max's sweet cheeks in this photo.
Ooops, did I let this one slip in? Hey, we let the kid watch 30 minutes of Barney before bed. Although I'm starting to get concerned over his excitement for Baby Bop. If that's indicative of his taste in women, it's going to be a rough ride for me as a mother.

Alex and I work Monday and Tuesday but are off Wednesday to enjoy a day together, including foot treatments. Thursday it's off to the hospital and welcome Baby Linke!

4 comments:

Glory Laine said...

I am just so excited so see who've we got in there. But we are going with the plan to name her Rebecca if she's a girl right?

Stacey said...

Well, the middle name is Matthew if Baby is a boy. Is that meeting you half way?

Stefanie said...

Dying!

Stefanie said...

to know details, I mean!

Write someday soon when you can:)