Max turned 4 months old this past Sunday and with that it seems, he has transitioned into a mexican jumping bean. Where a few weeks ago he would quietly knead the tablecloth in front of him, he now pulls the entire cloth on to his lap. When I lay him in his crib he quickly flips himself over in frustration and then becomes further enraged as he mauls the mattress with his slobbery face. During play time his arms and legs pump wildly like he's in an invisible johnny jump up. As he eats he's fascinated by sights behind him...in front of him...to his right...back behind in....no, in front....oh, no definitely to his left.....all this with a particularly sensitive part of my anatomy clenched between his lips. I didn't know it could stretch that far....and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to.
We've got a live one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I started a google reader account and while I love that it saves me time....it doesn't let me comment.
I have a Jonny Jump Up you are welcome to use .... an excersaucer too if you want me to bring them up for Christmas I would be glad to get them out of my attic.
Post a Comment